By clicking the above Moodle Server logo and then logging in as a guest, you may try the SCORM¢ē 2004 sample contents all provided by HYU IIS Lab.
* SCORM 2004 Sequencing is not applicable to this Moodle system. You may download the SCORM 2004 Sample RTE from www.adlnet.gov, on which you can try the IMS Simple Sequencing of these sample contents.
The list of SCORM sample contents is as follows:
1) The ancient history of three kingdoms in Korean peninsula: Simulation Based Learning Content (Sequencing NOT applied!)
2) Multiplications(GuGuDan): Simple Game Based Learning Content
3) Simplifying Boolean Functions: Game Based Learning Content for Simplifying Boolean Functions
4) Photoshop Lesson(Quizshow): Simple Game Based Learning Content
5) Technologies and Services on the Internet I (Sequencing Sample): Korean-Type SCORM Sequencing Template 1 (Basic Model)
6) Technologies and Services on the Internet II (Sequencing Sample): Korean-Type SCORM Sequencing Template 2 (Extended Model I)
7) Technologies and Services on the Internet III (Sequencing Smaple): Korean-Type SCORM Sequencing Template 3 (Extended Model II)
8) Learning HTML Tags for My Homepage: just a Simple Sequencing Template (with partly incomplete contents)
All these contents are NOT permitted to distribute or reproduce for commercial purposes.
If any question, please contact us by e-mail(cys AT hanyang.ac.kr)